Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Product of the Week!

Another one of my favorite things! Literally dont go a day with out this drink! I LOVE Vitamin Water Zero. Every morning on my way to the studio I swing by the grocery store or gas station and grab the Rise orange flavored water, it's almost like having a big glass or orange juice with all those wonderful vitamins and antioxidants...but without the sugar and extra calories. There are so many different sports drinks and flavored waters out there...it can almost be overwhelming! What I love about Vitamin Water Zero is that it has NO sodium and NO sugar...it is naturally sweetened with the zero cal sweetener, stevia.
Told you...I really do love my vitamin water!
Now that is is so hot out, it is even more important to stay hydrated! There are so many different flavors which makes it easy to keep up your water intake! Stop by the drink section at the store and pick up your favorite flavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment