Monday, June 11, 2012

My Favorite Things

Pick of the Week:
Ladies, don't we love sharing helpful tips and "good to know" info with each other?! I am always looking to find my new favorite things...whether it be a favorite food, place to shop, health and wellness goodies, etc! I'll be honest, I do a lot of research! So I decided it would be fun to share with you my favorite things so that you can explore and try things out for yourself! A new "favorite" will be posted each week. If you have any great favorites, be sure to let me know!

 After much pondering over what to feature first, I had to start this week off by sharing my FAVORITE place for skin care, The Body Deli.

 Not only is it important to stay healthy through proper nutrition and physical activity, we should also be taking care of the health of our skin! Make sure you are cleansing, exfoliating often, moisturizing and protecting your skin. I love the Body Deli skin care! They say their products are "fresh food for the skin", and it is exactly that! Every product is organic, fresh and natural so you are flooding your skin with vitamins and antioxidants with ingredients like aloe vera, wheatgrass, flaxseed oil and virgin coconut butter. It's hard to narrow it down...but I think my favorite Body Deli picks are the Egyptian Date Sugar Scrub and the Firming Flax Eye Cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment