Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Living Life Inspired!


Olivia Leschnik walks into the Studio and is a ray of sunshine! Get to know a little about her- and be Inspired!
 
 
What brought you to Inspired Fitness?
I’d been wanting to join the studio since I first met Jenna at Sprout’s where I was cashiering in Dec.2011 and was finally able to go the following January to Jenna’s Zumba class with the acclaimed Kiya when we decided we were going to feel better about ourselves

 What is your motivation to keep coming back to the classes?
I’m improving! I really love being as proud of myself and loving myself as much as I have been lately! I’m seeing changes that I like and I know that every day I come to class I’m a step closer to where I want to be.

What is your favorite class?
It’s hard to say because each class has it’s own beautiful gift to offer. But if I have to choose it would be Thursday night Yoga Sculpt. Jenna does such a great job at setting a calming atmosphere and after every class I feel as if my body is thanking me for the great stretch.    (Love that!)

What is a goal you have for the New Year?
I want to experience and enjoy more of what life has to offer than I did last year.

What do you think is your best feature?
“Thank you, mama, for my legs!”    (Girl’s got great legs!)

What would you say to someone feeling discouraged in their attempt to live a healthier lifestyle?
Love and forgive yourself. You should be so proud for making the decision to live a healthier lifestyle…I know you can do it!

 If you could do one thing and know you wouldn’t fail...what would you do?
Be a professional singer! Broadway, opera, mainstream, voice talent for a cartoon, anything like that.

 Tell us one Fun Fact about you!
Olivia means “olive tree” in French, and I have a birth mark on my knee that kind of looks like an olive tree  (That is fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment