Sunday, November 4, 2012

Red Carpet of Yoga Mats?...Yep.

My lovely friends at Lululemon have been telling me for quite a while now that I need to try out "The Mat". I happen to have a very cute yoga mat that I picked up at Marshals that I have been using for years, gets the job done for every class...I thought. This weekend I finally had the opportunity to give the Lulu mat a go, and all through out class I thought to myself..."shoot! This is awesome!" My little Marshals mat will have to step aside, my feet will thank me for the cushioned support and my workouts..whether it be Yoga, Barre, PiYo..will be that much more efficient since I did not slip or slide around on that thing at all. Love! If you haven't tried out the mat, stop in and see my buddies at Lululemon and tell them I told you to check it out!
 
The Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment