Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Giving Thanks!

Feeling very festive today as I wait for the pumpkin bread to finish baking in the oven. I find myself thinking about the many things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving season. This week Inspired Fitness has been giving thanks for the things that are important to them. (Wish I could take the credit- I stole the clever idea from my good friends at Lululemon)
 
I had many people ask how they could fit all the things they are thankful for on one small white board. My answer was, "Well just pick one thing you're thankful for right now.." The more I think about it, the more I really love Amy's answer...Life. Yep, that's how we can sum it all up! Life does have it's ups and downs. Sometimes life is just flat out hard. But there is so much in life to be so thankful for, so many things we dont deserve and yet blessed to have them anyway. 





 
Today, right now, I am thankful for getting to do what I love every day and thankful for the people that fill my heart with joy when they walk into the studio! I am so thankful for my "babies" (dogs) Abby and Leo, and my "kids" in PE! I am thankful for my hard working husband, family and friends who might as well be family! I am thankful that I have the ability to dance! I am thankful for Life.
Take some time to think about what you are thankful for right now...and live today being truly thankful for the life that you have!













No comments:

Post a Comment