Sunday, September 23, 2012

Craving Chocolate

This post is for the ladies! As a long and draining week came to an end I found myself in a state of emotional distress and in need of some chocolate...anyone know what I'm saying?! However...Inspired Fitness is in the middle of an 8 week Fitness/Lifestyle Challenge...and I knew I should be a good example and make a smart choice. What to do?? Problem solved, I made myself a delicious and healthy peanut butter banana chocolate shake! Got my chocolate fix without feeling horrible afterward. Give it a try next time you a healthy treat!
 
8 ounces unsweetened almond, soy, or nonfat milk
1 serving vanilla or chocolate protein powder (choc. will give you a richer taste!)
1/2 banana
1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
1-2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (depending on flavor of pro powder used)
1 tsp vanilla extract
dash of cinnamon (optional)
cup of ice
 
Blend until smooth and enjoy your chocolaty goodness without the guilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment