Monday, January 2, 2012

January's Inspiration & Motivation!!

Marion O'Connor
What brought you to Inspired Fitness- Realizing that I had let myself go both weight and physical activity and wanted to get back in condition to feel better about myself.
What is your motivation to keep coming to class- Feeling much better, having more energy and seeing the inches come off...have already lost a size! One of the main motivators though is Jenna. Because of her enthusiasm and encouragement, she makes me want to push myself harder than I think I can. Even a class I didn't in initially like (Body Sculpt), although still challenging, is becoming a little more fun. I'm determined to eventually be able to do all of the exercises completely!
What is your favorite class? Zumba is by far the most fun, although Body Sculpt is the most challenging and where I see the most results.
What are your personal health/wellness goals? To be in the best physical condition I can be as I continue to age. I also tend to get a lot of stress related headaches but have found these have greatly diminished over the past few weeks (I love that!)
What is your best feature? Marion didn't answer this...being the humble, modest woman she is! However, I would say that her smile is her best feature! Her kind, sweet spirit shines through her smile and lights up the room!
What would you say to someone feeling discouraged when it comes to taking the first step towards getting committed to a healthier lifestyle? Just start...don't think about it...do it! Each time you make yourself attend a class it gets easier and easier and before you know it you cant wait for the next day to go back to another class. It's addicting because you start to look and feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment