Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Live Life Inspired

Inspired Fitness to me has many different meanings. There have been many life circumstances that "inspired" me to make the effort to live a healthier life. In all honesty, is there really any other way to live? We are given one body to get us through this one life, so why not take care of it as best as you can to be able to get the most out of the time that you have.
I have also been inspired by others . Those who have encouraged me and pushed me to better myself and not sell myself short of the things that I am able to accomplish. In return, now as an instructor and personal trainer, it is my hope that I am able to inspire others to see what they are able to do and to motivate them to desire a lifestyle of health for themselves.
The actual studio, Inspired Fitness, is a place where people are able to come and have all their health and wellness needs met. In one studio, you can strength train to tone up and build muscle! You can increase flexibility and gain balance while creating long lean muscles with yoga and the barre! You can have a blast while blasting calories by dancing in Zumba! You can get the encouragement and support you need to meet your goals with the help of caring certified trainers and instructors, and you can get back on track by fueling your body with the nutrition it needs through nutritional counseling. That is what it's all about, inspiring you by providing all that you need to feel your best, look your best and live your best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment